Traumatic Brain Injury Information and Resources
If you, a loved-one or friend has suffered head trauma resulting in a traumatic brain injury (”TBI”), the Head and Brain Injuries website provides complete information for understanding and coping with this potentially debilitating injury.
The world of traumatic brain injury is filled with strange words and new concepts you never needed to know before. You’ll find most of these words and concepts explained in our many comprehensive articles. We also provide help and information on practical matters such as insurance, medical costs, and injury claims in our Legal Issues section. You can use our keyword search feature, or browse through our convenient categories listed above.
Among our many feature articles, you’ll find:
- Brain Injuries in Sports
- Treatment and Prognosis for Skull Fractures
- Understanding Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Emotional Symptoms Following a Brain Injury
- Paying for Medical Costs of a Brain Injury
- Head Injury Accidents – Who is Liable?
- Concussion Management in Organized Sports
- Overview of the Traumatic Brain Injury Recovery Process
- Head Injuries – Injury Claim Basics
If you don’t see what you’re looking for today, please come back soon.
We will be adding new sections on:
- Job Training and Employment
- Head Injury in Children
- Military Head Injuries
- Latest Brain Injury Research